Botou Kexinda 780 Roof Tile Making Machine

$16,000.00

 $14,000.00
Save: 13% off
Add to Cart:

PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION

Botou Kexinda 780 Roof Tile Making Machine

KXD 780 roof sheet roll former machine  Equipment components: Man-made uncoiler. Roll forming machine. computer control  system. hydraulic control system. cutting Our products are widely used in various industrial factory. civilian building. warehouse and easy steel building manufacturing. and have features such as nice appearance and durable. Main parametersTechnical parameters:1Name of commodity & specificationXN-780 roof panel roll forming machine2Main motor power3kw3Hydraulic motor power3kw4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter7Main Frame300mm H-Beam8Side panel Thickness14mm9Chain Size20mm10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils. galvanized sheet. aluminium coils11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8 mm12Feeding Width1000mm13Effective width780mm14Productivity8-12m/min15Roller Station2216Roller Diameter70mm17Roller material45# steel18Cutter materialCr12 . quenched19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm20Overall Size7600×1300×1100mm21Total Weight4T22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 setGuiding Platform------------------1 setMain Machine of Roll Forming------1 setElectric-Motor---------------------1 setCutting Device--------------------1 setHydraulic Station------------------1 setPLC Control-----------------------1 setSupporter Table-------------------1 set23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table24PackageMain machine is nude in the container25Minimum order quantity1 set26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance. the remaining 70% pay before ship)   ADVANTAGE Our machineInfluence of the machineMain forming machine bodyHigh strength H350 or H400 steel. machine through milling machine after weldingSturdy and durable.ensure the plate standardMaterial of the rollerHigh grade No.45 forged steelEnsure the forming effect of the panel and the use age will be longer.the surface of the panelMaterial of the cuttingGCr12 steel with quenched treatmentCutting is out of shape not easily and use age will be longer.the panel size precisionMaterial of the active shaftHigh grade solid No.45 carbon steel. Shaft diameter is 72mm. Improve the integrated mechanic feature of the shaft and keep product standardControl systemPLC control system.some elements are imported from Japan and GermanyMachine become more accurate and more stableABOUT USHebei Xinnuo Roll Forming Machine Co.. Ltd.. not only produce different types of professional roll forming machines. but also develop intelligent automatic roll forming production lines. C&Z shape purline machines. highway guardrail roll forming machine lines. sandwich panel production lines. decking forming machines. light keel machines. shutter slat door forming machines. downpipe machines. gutter machines. etc. FAQ1:How to play order: Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK2:How to visit our company:Fly to Beijing airport:By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour).then we can pick up you.Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao  to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours).then we can pick up you.3:When we exported the machines:We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998. 4.What's the after- sale service:we sent technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including:visa. round trip ticket and suitable accommodation. also buyer should pay the salary 80USD/day.5.How about the warranty: 12 months limits warranty